Prior to the week of Thanksgiving Tyler and I were able to travel to Orlando with Adam for a conference. Low and behold the conference was taking place at a resort on Disney property (now you can understand why Tyler and I joined him). On Adam's breaks from class we were able to experience life in Downtown Disney and we were even able to visit the Magic Kingdom. Tyler was able to go on more of the rides than Ianticipated. Although, I do wish he were a bitolder as I know he would have appreciated theexperience more. He did get one photo op with Donald Duck and had zero patience to wait for Mickey. Well all I have to say is that Mickey Mouse missed out
that day not getting to meet Tyler John Zickerman! Our last night in Orlando was a special one - we were joined by my best friend from childhood and her family. They drove us to the City
Walk and we enjoyed good food, good sights, and wonderful company!!

This weekend was are doing our annual Gingerbread House decorating. I am especially looking forward to it because my nephews will be coming up to build their own houses. I hope they are as excited as I am.....more on that to come........
Thanksgiving turned out to be a great day! I rather enjoyed the preparation of the food and Adam was able to start a project in the garage. Tyler surprised us by proving that he wasn't really a vegetarian by eating a little turkey and some sausage from the stuffing. It was a great
day!!
On to holiday shopping. I must report that for the first time in my existence I am almost done with my shopping prior to the week of Christmas. Actually I was done prior to the first week of December. This is a huge milestone for me, so I would like some pats on the back and an Atta Girl. I don't know what got into me this year - except that I did find some screaming deals because we weren't traveling the day after Thanksgiving (and I was able to ditch out of work a little early). This staying home is really paying off.....now I have to think about wrapping some of the gifts to put under the tree. I wonder if Tyler will try to unwrap them early. This holiday is so exciting......Tyler is going to enjoy it so much.
This weekend was are doing our annual Gingerbread House decorating. I am especially looking forward to it because my nephews will be coming up to build their own houses. I hope they are as excited as I am.....more on that to come........
VIDEO - The resort we stayed at was very festive with music every where we went. The video below shows just how much Tyler enjoyed the music.
0 comments:
Post a Comment