I saw this tag on a friend's blog and thought ...oh fun.......
-Where we met: At a mutual friend's wedding
-How long we dated before marriage: 3 years
-How long we've been married: 7 years
-My favorite feature about him: His almond shaped eyes
-My favorite quality about him: His drive to be successful in all he does
-His nickname for me: Mamma Bear (it used to be Babe before Tyler)
-His favorite color: Dark Blue
-His favorite food: He'll eat anything, but really enjoys Fried Chicken
-His Favorite Sport: Skiing
-Who said the 'L' word first: He did in a round about way - I will never forget that moment
-First kiss when and where: In his dorm room...
-Favorite couple thing to do: Vacations (which we don't do enough)
-How many kids: One - for now. :)
-His hidden talent: He is an amazing baker
-His age: 33
-His favorite Music: He likes a myriad of music - just ask his IPod
-What I admire most: He never gives up
-His favorite past times: He is a very busy individual, but I would have to say his favorite past time has to do with construction and spending time with his son
-Will he read this: He will if I tell him about it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment