Beginning Blog....


I am not sure about this blogging activity, but I thought what the heck, anything is worth a try. I need one more activity in my life to take up my free time.


Most of the people reading this probably already know everything about us that may be of interest. We are a family of three (plus 5 - 2 dogs, 1 indoor cat, 1 outdoor cat, and 1 stray cat that we took responsibility for two nights ago - more on that later).

The boss of our household is BubbaJ aka Tyler. We are mere servants at this point. BubbaJ is 20 months old. I will be very glad when we can say he is two. Adam insists on stating his age in months. Apparently this is what parents do for the first two years. I did tell him that I refuse to say that he is 24 months. So in February we will stop the madness. The purpose of this blog is to update people on our family happenings and post pictures of the Big Boss - for Grandma's - Grandpa's - Aunts - Uncles - and friends who will appease us.

So where are we now (so you will know if the upcoming postings are happenings or just more of the same) - We currently live in Flagstaff, Arizona. Adam is a County Prosecutor and I am a Budget Analyst for the County. We also teach one night a week (each) at the Community College. Again trying to fill up that free time we have. Tyler is the stud of his daycare being surrounded by younger women and loving every moment of it. He is his father's child! For now we are content and enjoying life as professionals and parents. -----MORE TO COME....

2 comments:

Tayva said...

Hey you! I miss you! I feel like it's been so long since we've caught up on stuff! I FINALLY got my computer fixed - it needed a new hard drive! It is nice to be connected once again! I'm glad you started a blog - especially since you don't have your myspace anymore :(! I desperately need to do some updating on my blog - so much has happened the past few weeks! Well I hope all is well for you guys! Have a great weekend!

Cora and Mike said...

Enjoyed your blog comments and always love the pictures!! Tyler looks just like his Grandma!